Terms and Conditions
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING CUSTOMSILKS.COM. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
1. Products, Content and Specifications: We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. We can provide material samples upon request.
2. Warranty: There are No refunds. All Sales are Final as all our products are tailored to you unique design requirements and are one of a kind. Consideration will be given on an individual basis for repairs, including manufacturing defects - not inclusive of normal wear and tear.
3. Shipping Limitations: When an order is placed, it will be shipped to an address as designated by the purchaser. All purchases are shipped are made pursuant to a shipment contract between the purchaser and the carrier. As a result, risk of loss and/or damage for items purchased pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
4. Use of this Web Site: The Web Site design and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Web Site are the sole property of Customsilks.com. These materials are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except with prior written permission of Customsilks.com. You may not modify the information or materials located on this Web Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, and other laws and regulations.
5. Trademarks: Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this Web Site are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks. Nothing contained on this Web Site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this Web Site without the written permission of Customsilks.com. Custom Silks produces silks/apparel to customer's specifications and is not responsible for researching and/or providing consul as to the potential copyrighted/trademarked of designs on end product(s).
6. Third Party Links: From time to time, this Web Site may contain links to Web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Customsilks.com. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Web Site. Customsilks.com is not responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other Web site. If you decide to access any other Web site linked to or from this Web Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Customsilks.com does not assume any responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Web Site or your downloading of any materials, from this Web Site. IN NO EVENT WILL CUSTOMSILKS.COM BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEB SITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS WEB SITE OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
8. Revisions to these Terms and Conditions: Customsilks.com may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions as they are binding on you.
Copyright @ 1999-2017 Custom Made Silks
Any use, without written consent, of the material on this website is Strictly Prohibited